We offer the following:Arrange your visit to Sadili Oval Sports Academy and discover more family-friendly attractions in Nairobi using our Nairobi road trip planner.
• Training Camps are run to provide specialized training in sports and community responsibility to talented children
• A squad of players of the program play regional tournaments and use the opportunity to promote the ideals of the program beyond their borders.
• 50% of the participants are open to girls. Since its inception in 1997, we have trained over 7000 children and youth through the camps and weekly training.
• A select number of talented but under-privileged children from the East African region also receive further scholarship for our schooling http://vimeo.com/71362314
• We train and average of 42 out-of-school youth annually, for self-employment and job placement opportunities through teaching skills in sports, coaching and making of basic sports equipment.
• We develop “green practices” amongst the children and youth
• We promote the girl-child in social, environmental and educational activities through 36 Girl Power Clubs, that reach about 1840 girl leaders in the Nairobi, Busia and Siaya Counties. http://girlpowerclubs.blogspot.com
Sadili Oval Sports Academy Reviews
First day i went to swim the pool wasnt so clean but it was ok. Today,31st jan i go at 10.15am i find the pool still dirty just starting to be cleaned..as late as that..i had to wait a while n... more »
I stayed at Sadili Oval for about a week and i had a great time. This was a great experience for me. The room in which i stayed was nice, clean and it had all the facilities which i needed. The food..... more »
Plan your trip to Nairobi
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Nairobi
Hidden gems in Nairobi
See all ›
See all ›
Side trips from Nairobi
Nearby attractions in Nairobi
Plans in Nairobi by other users
11 days in Kenya BY A USER FROM KENYA June, popular sights Preferences: June Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 17 days in Africa BY A USER FROM UNITED KINGDOM June, popular sights Preferences: June Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 15 days in Africa BY A USER FROM NETHERLANDS September, wildlife, popular sights Preferences: September, wildlife Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 15 days in Kenya BY A USER FROM IRELAND August, popular sights Preferences: August Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 6 days in Nairobi, Lake Nakuru National Park & Maasai Mara National Reserve BY A USER FROM KENYA May, popular sights Preferences: May Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 4 days in Kenya BY A USER FROM UKRAINE July, popular sights Preferences: July Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium